Anniversary Flowers from Flowers and Services
At Flowers and Services, we have created an extraordinary and out of the ordinary collection of anniversary flowers. Celebrate this important milestone with a romantic gesture that represents one-of-a-kind love.
Our floral arrangements for anniversaries are carefully curated to ensure the finest flowers and blooms are selected.
Anniversary Flowers FAQ’s
How to choose a bouquet for your anniversary?
Why celebrate your anniversary? It’s not only the time you have spent together but the memories you have made together.
It doesn’t matter if it is your 50th anniversary or your first, it’s always worth celebrating it.
What kind of flowers you choose for your anniversary is not the question, the question is how to choose the most memorable one.
When choosing flowers for your anniversary ask yourself the following questions:
What is their favorite color? If you know your spouse’s favorite hue, and probably you do, choose a bouquet that evokes them, it doesn’t have to be one single color, instead, try to choose different shades.
Do you remember their wedding bouquet? Look back and find the same inspiration you and your spouse had when planning your wedding. This will bring back memories of your special day.
What is your milestone year? If you want to go for a more distinctive gift, you can also consider your anniversary milestone. For example for a first anniversary, it is said to use carnation flowers which represent strength and affection. Here is the complete list:
- First anniversary: Carnations
- Third Anniversary: Sunflowers
- Fifth Anniversary: Daisies
- Tenth Anniversary: Daffodils
- Thirteenth Anniversary: Chrysanthemum
- Fifteenth Anniversary: Roses… They represent passion and romance.
- Twentieth Anniversary: Asters
- Twenty-fifth Anniversary: Iris
- Thirtieth Anniversary: Lilies
- Fiftieth Anniversary: Yellow roses and violets
Which rose is better for an anniversary arrangement?
Roses are always the first choice for anniversary flowers, but what colors make the best choices? We have put together some suggestions to consider when ordering roses to give to someone special.
- Red Roses: Red roses have been used not only as an expression of love but admiration and respect.
- Pink Roses: This light and gentle rose is a symbol of innocence and evokes emotions such as admiration and joy.
- Orange Roses: Compared only to red roses, this beautiful flower symbolizes passion and romance. Orange roses are used to express enthusiasm and devotion.