Recommended Delivery Date: 2-3 days before your event
Symbolism: Red roses represent love and passion!
- If your suggested delivery date is not available, please contact customer care.
- This flower is shipped in 24 rose stem bunches.
- The picture included of the flowers includes 1 bunch of solidaster, 1 bunch of ruscus greenery, and two dozen red roses (vase is optional).
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 4-6 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variations in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping. It is recommended to order 2-3 days in advance to prevent any issues with the shipping company
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Follow these simple steps to ensure they have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.
- Gather your vase or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure they are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage (if any) that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24-48 hours to keep flowers fresh.
Flowers and Services is not responsible for any damages to the flower during transportation or any delays in delivery.Scroll to top